'Intoxicated’ passenger calls airline staff ‘rapist’, claims she has a gun

'Intoxicated’ passenger calls airline staff ‘rapist’, claims she has a gun

In a Twitter post, Murphy says that the flight to Newark Liberty International Airport was delayed and the would-be passenger flipped out, shrieking, "Get me out of Florida!".

A second video showed the woman on her knees-handcuffed and silent-as police attended to her.

During the video, the woman launches her body above the desk and screams: 'Who does that to a woman like me.

A woman had to be restrained by airport staff after a shocking outburst in which she called a staff member a "rapist" and claimed she had a gun.

The female passenger hoists her body off the ground and onto the JetBlue counter as she continues her verbal attack.

At one point, she calls the employee a "rapist" and claims to be carrying a "f**king gun" because she is "homeless".

"Who does that to a woman like me?"

More news: Former Argo star Ismail highlights college HOF class
More news: What we learned from Colts' wild-card win over Texans
More news: Mets Acquire OF Keon Broxton, Sign RHP Hector Santiago

'So yesterday I was stuck in the airport for 10hrs as Jetblue flight was canceled due to computer failure.

"I have a f--ing gun on me because I'm hopeless!" she appears to scream in the clip, causing spectators nearby to become alarmed.

"She has a gun on her?" a anxious witness can be heard asking as the woman picks up her bag and storms off.

A JetBlue spokesman issued a statement regarding the altercation, saying: 'The customer in the viral video was scheduled on a flight which did not experience any major delays'.

"On January 6, crew members at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport requested assistance from local law enforcement after a customer was denied boarding for indications of intoxication and became disruptive", the spokesperson added.

She then picked up her ticket, placed her bag over her shoulder and walked away. However, the man behind the Instagram post says that it was "the end of chaos". The Broward County Sheriff's Office didn't immediately respond to Yahoo Lifestyle's request for comment.

Related Articles